cinnamon french toast at recess, for .25 cents.
next year it was .35 cents.  the next year it was gone.
pilgrims and the mayflower. brown paper hats and i guess indian attire.
i always liked thanksgiving at school.
field trips, waiting for the lunch break and to eat my exciting lunch.
after 12 pm it was hot, i'd come back sweating to class from playing at lunch,
my big yellow ninja turtles water bottle that was frozen in the morning
at best it would be lukewarm and near empty and kind of gross
I'd have sweat and dirt on my hands and the t-shirt i laid out the night before
i wonder what she's doing, what she likes to eat in the mornings, 
what things make her laugh, other things i try not to think about,
i wonder if she ever drives, or if she sometimes comes home and her feet hurt
or her body is tired, other things i try not to think about,
i've forgotten how to talk to people on a personal level,
i just use them as another platform, another platform to make myself laugh,
i cleaned my bookshelf today, rearranged my room, my living quarters,
bought a desk and things look nice and invigorated, and clean.  
i can't wait to do desk things on it. The task was daunting and then i was too tired,
and anxiety follows. clear surfaces and cd cases, the night.  it's just going to get dirty again with the dust and the sun, started getting some triggers while i was going through stuff. things are good except for a small sense of impending doom that should scatter away 

No comments: