I don't know why I can only sleep an hour at a time.  Let me tell you about my day.  It was a day just like any other.  In the morning I had breakfast with the Operations Director and the Head of International Safety and Head of International Safety Regulations.  I ordered an egg white omelette with spinach, and a side of low-fat cottage cheese and tomatoes. Afterwards, I returned to my room in the Presidential suite.  I joined some colleagues for racquetball, a game which went on for some time.  Later that afternoon, I had a suit tailored.  I lounged in the dressing room, reading the Journal while drinking tea.  I indulged in a flavored biscuit.   I was wearing black shoes and business socks, but no pants.  I was altogether dignified.

That evening I accompanied my finance to dinner at the Club.  She had duck.  I ordered salmon risotto.  The evening was quite elegant.  I had slight gastrointestinal issues. I decided to take my wine with my vegetables, not my desert, like my counterpart.  By the end of the course, her cheeks were rosy and her laughter was becoming a nuisance; however, she did appear to be quite horny.  We proceeded back to my suite, whereupon I ordered Frederich to fetch some prophylactics and Pepto Bismol.

No comments: