- You're hot, you're so hot. You're hot, just fuckin hot.
- I'm losing it.
- You're hot. You're hot.  So fuckin hot.
- I'm losing it.
- You're a superstar. So fuckin hot.
- Stop it.
- Hot. You're a superstar.  Hey, Superstar, why don't you pull over, so I can get your autograph.  ...Should I make a run for it? ...Oh, no, Officer, I was talking to myself.
- I thought I was being creative.  That wasn't it...Can I be frank with you?  I guess I can't ever be frank, can I?  Do I want to be frank?
- Listen, if you want to be frank so much, I'm sure that guy in the F-150 knows some people.
- That guy right there?  That guy right there is on the phone with some Mexican singer, planning out his corrido.  I've seen Narco Cultura.  That's a guy I wouldn't want to mess with.  I saw him counting a wad, his big hat, the clothes, and he's going to be buried with his truck.  Obviously, I put 2 n 2 together.   Everybody knows a guy who can get a fake ID...amateur.  It was funny, I was absent-mindedly staring at him for a while, thinking, he's not crazy.  Listen, I was thinking, we shouldn't be so vulgar, you know, eating ass and the like.  It was funny at the time, but it turns on its head, and then I want to bash my head into a window.  Well, at least I get the compulsion to say it.
- Thank god, that's my beautiful face.
- I don't like the way people are looking at me.  In the mirror, I don't see it.  No more jokes with people today, my mouth's going to be running anyway
- It could be that.
- Yea, it could be that. I'm tired.
- That in-n-out commercial do anything for you?
- Yea, it was kind of depressing, these people and their voices, i mean they're out hawking a burger while im losing my soul.  A burger can't write poems.  I mean, I'm better than a ...
- Don't look at her.
- She's good.
- Well then for christ sake, don't nod and say she's good in front of the mom.
- Did you see that?  She was wearing an in-n-out shirt.  I couldn't make that shit up if tried.
- Fleetwood Mac.
- Oh yea, what a voice.
- I dunno, see, I don't like the attention in-n-out gets, and I'm not speaking as a soul writing guy, but a burger guy—and I know you like them.
- I've frequented the establishment.
- Yea, they're family owned, and Dave couldn't hold out, and sure if they became a franchise, many people would get rich
- You're reaching into your ass again.
- It's not a burger's burger!  My sister would beg to differ, but she's stupid.  She would beg to differ, but she's stupid.  I mean, how would a vegetarian know what a good burger is?  I'm just kiddong.  She loved in-n-out...yea, she used to wolf that shit down.  Ah, jeez, I'm horrible.  This one time when she first became a vegetarian, my dad and me made fun of her at the same time, it was about some steak restaurant, I said about the same thing, but she started crying.  That was ungood.  I did not like the way that felt.  I didn't make fun of her for that again.  I mean, why would  I? She used to take me to restaurants, pay for me. Obviously, I found new ways to be an asshole.
- Obviously.
- But she's stupid...let me tell you something about your in-n-out...
- It's...
- It's a thousand island!

No comments: