fuckin asshole... He shaved his head, prolly thinks it's a good look for him
- He feels old, the villain!
I don't know any cool bald Hispanics, do you?  God, I hope he's balding. At least  I think he's Hispanic...I'm not going to beg him, fuck him—Does he know who I am?
- Probably not.
- Will you shut up!  You're taking the air right out of everything.  ...well, I was going to say I could buy liquor at home.  Whatever, back next door.  ...well, c'mon, arm in arm, let's go.  
- ...hey, I hate to break the mood, we're low on funds.
- That sounds like one of them good problems.
- How?
- Oh, no I just meant the opposite.  See, Marlow goes to Prop Joe, "I got too much money."  And Prop Joe goes...
- Yea. I like money though...
- Yea, I like money too.
- Cause Money's only got spenders.
- Hey, I got you into that show!  
- Eat my ass I got you into that show
- Only if you eat mine first.
-Oh man, you know gay guys do that shit all the time.
- I don't think it's just gay guys.
- Would you eat your wife's ass?
- Oh man, next time I get serious girlfriend, remind me not to bring her around you.  Now I know why my coupled friends ignore me.
- Texas BBQ style.  It's closed now.  You ever been?
- It's closed cause it's 2am.
- So you've never been?

No comments: