1 - Hey where'd the cute girl go with the schmuk?  I use the facilities and you scare her away
2 - She looked like my ex...
3 I watched her leave through the window
4- Can you believe this guy?  Hold on,
5- You forgot your cigarettes
6- Yea, she did!  The glasses, the bangs, the unorthodox this matches that
7- Might as well leave, i suffer from depression...this...this is very disconcerting
8- What are you, from Denmark?
9- Hey, you still gotta pay your tab
10 - She did!  Get me another beer Kendra, top shelf, but I'm not paying for this one cause his skull is going to drink it all
11- She liked me. She was looking at me.  I have a system.
12- I missed my appointment with the Direct TV guy
13- Better you don't have a pool.
14- Well, this tutorial is free
15- Don't look at her.  You never look at her.    I got a feeling sometimes she was catching glimpses at me. 
16- Whatever you do, don't ever look at her.
17- Fuck him! I tried to order the dirty channels and the asian lady yelled at me
18- Next home I go to with a doughboy, I'm drowning  myself in it.
19 - The only lady that ever looked at you was when she asked if you wanted to buy flowers
20- Fuck all you 'alls, this tutorial ends right what now!

No comments: