Move over Rover, and let Jimi take over

I brought a little notebook with me.  So this time I can write out my rants, the cock cunt and sucking, and see if I missed anything.

Ah, yes, makes for good fodder, but I walked in and out of court today.  It was a big deal.  I stood there and my body started shaking while the judge and lawyer hammered it out:   It wasn't a big deal the morning before, the afternoon, evening, then i went numb and molested iti mean, i didn't even have enough signatures and still i thought the day before, im sober now  i got no reason to lie.
I eventually went in brazen but not at all. and numb, like a presumptuous insect.  I had no other options, underneath i knew that probably must fall.   i tried not to avoid eye contact, there were two woman in the stands with thighs you could raise your kids on
 i tried not to look at bailiff for too long then i was convi ced that the the woman in the desk under the judge had caught  on and was using code words with the bailiff and my pa—even he impli

ill do this latet

No comments: