I've been chewing this protein bar once in awhile when I feel like something sweet, and once satisfied, I was lying down and scratching myself while reading the gooey wrapper, and, turns out, it's a luna bar designed for women.  I don't know, I thought this sentence would be funnier coming out.

Go to hell.

I've been chewing this protein bar once in awhile when I feel like something sweet; once satisfied, I was lying down and scratching myself while reading the gooey wrapper--turns out, it's a luna bar designed for women.  

I've been eating this protein bar once in awhile when I feel like something sweet. And once satisfied, I laid down and read the wrapper whilst scratching myself in bed. It turns out, it's a luna bar designed for women. 

This protein bar, I eat

Recently, I realized that a protein bar I consumed to satisfy a sugar craving was designed for women.  I came upon this discovery while scratching myself in bed and reading the wrapper of said item.

While scratching myself in bed and twirling my chest hair, it dawned upon me like an iceberg that I've been eating a candy bar made for chicks. 

No comments: