- What are you doing?
- I am literally stopping what I'm doing to talk to you.
- Is that good?
- It's wonderfully terrible.
- What is?
- Love.
- You call this love?
- Isn't it?
- It's a real estate deal.
- Oh.  Can I be frank with you?
- Okay.
- Great.  Then call me Frank!
- You're stupid.
- Your butt's stupid.
- The phone's buzzing; it must be from your end.  Stick it in the bathtub and I'll call you in five.
- No, don't.  There won't be any need.  I repeat, there won't be any need.
- What are you, Tony Two-Times?
- It really was from my end.
- You're gross.
- Your butt's gross.
- I have to go; my niece is here.
- What's her name?  
- Arpi, like Sharpie.  Oh my god, what's she wearing?  ...It's probably just a trend of the times-- I have to go.
- Wait.
- What?
- Does she look like the Macho Man?
- Bye.
- Knock - knock!
- I'm hanging up.
- Chickenbutt!  No, wait--

No comments: