What's up Spaghettis?  This is your Meatball--that's right, it's the EatKhash Show.
- What do you want to talk about today, EatKhash?
- Who said that?

And how is your night, Ladies?  Same shit, different flies?  I'm sorry to hear, I'm sorry to hear you say that.  If I could, I'd make loves to you all.  But let us not linger, time's a wasting, and advertisers are waiting.  But I will say, try to not to dwell on it.  The wind comes and goes, but the Sun is always there.  Unless it's about your taxes, or bills, or some deadline. Oh, if I could, I'd give you all the riches and spices of the world, and then I'd make loves to you all.  All the tobacco, baby, you could grow.  I'd do it for you.

Babies, I may not be as charming as Woodrow Wilson or as magnificent as Henry Clay, but I assure you, I'm better looking than Grover Cleveland.  If I could solve all your woes--What's that?  You want me to fly into your room like Peter Pan?  Oh, with gusto, my dear!

What's that, you say?  I'm flying too close to the Sun?  That my heart will melt?  How bout now?  Baby, we're in outer space!  It's quite chill; you better hold on tighter, but don't let your heart explode!

Maybe we both should let our hearts explode and we'll drip like molten lava into the Sun and besmirch that wretched thing.

Oh, fly me to the Moon.  Oh, I get it.  You want to get kinky?  You want me to dishevel your hair.  Got it.  Say no more.  Pow!

No comments: