See I've pretty much cut out all sugar from my diet, with the exception of my Pocky with my tea (it's only like 10 calories a stick, and I only eat like three a day) and sometimes a honey granola bar in the morning, or apple cinnamon.  Sometimes, I'll take a bite of a shortbread cookie if I see someone holding it, but I generally don't feel oppressed or repressed by my restraint.  

The downside has been an increase of artifical sweetners infiltrating my system.  To curb that, I went out and bought a bunch of flavored teas like vanilla tranquility, peach & passion fruit, and a good english breakfast. The challenge has been in taking out the tea bag at the right moment.  And for coffee, I try to only drink gourmet shit; that way, black won't taste like shit.  

I went a little overboard with those liquids that you squirt into your water, so I should ease up on those.

Diet Coke's going to be a little tough to let go.

No comments: