J. Levinstein opens up a management agency in Glendale



-Look--what's your name?
-Tadei.
-Tadea, I think there's certain body parts of a man that is seen as unmanly to shave: namely, your legs, your chest--and to a lesser degree, your back and your shoulders.  Your face?  That's a canvas.  But your eyebrows?  Well, there's a certain touchiness in its aesthetic quality.
- So you think I should shave it? I'll do it bro!
-I don't know yet, I'm still debating....look, if a guy drives a brand new Matserati convertible, but you get hit by one of those bushes watching it pass by....I don't know.  Now, that Matserati?
-It's in my wife's father's name.
-That's not what I meant.  
-Well if they find out I lasered my eyebrows, they couldn't take the Masterati.
- Yea, but look.  That's not what I meant.
- But what, Lov?
- ...I don't know, but for now let's just try to get you in the club scene with those eyebrows.  Heck, maybe it could be your thing, like that guy with curly hair?

No comments: