Why was he so mean to me???


I was talking to my boyfriend yesterday, and I was so excited to see him because last week there was no room in the Knap-sack making class, and then there was room so I was so happy I could enroll because all my girls from the Ferngully Dancers Squire were in it and I was so BOMBED to tell him, and he just said

"So you died yesterday!" and laughed while I was telling him, and it was so mean I wanted to stick my fist in a powder of arsenic and swallow it right there!

Then when I told him how he made me feel so awful, he said

"So your head falls off!" and he laughed again!

Why are boys so mean to me? I mean I try to be so so nice and fun to be around and be Voted Most Funnest to Be Around, but now he makes me feel like maybe my head did fall off and this whole time I've been walking around without a head like a chicken!

Well, he's the chicken. I'm going to go scam with Brad today behind the bungelows when classes get out!

No comments: