I'd..rather...walk... alone!


I haven't seen any celebrities in a while.  I wanna see a celebrity.  Last one I saw I think was David Beckham.  He was driving his Rolls Royce and texting.

I go, "Hey Beckham, don't you know the law?  You can't drive and text, you bloody wanker!"

He goes, "Right!  Oy! You scouser!"

"I'll give you some bangers and mash!"

We go at it,

POW!
I'm giving it to him,
BANG!
 he's getting some shots in,
ZORB!
he opens his trunk and gets his cleets and goes for my face.
ZERP!
I push him off, I try to kick him but her runs back to his car and I only get him in the butt
ZOINK!
He has some thing in his hands, i look at him like a goalie,  he throws a bottle of Armani Diamonds at me
WONK!
I block the shot, he starts choking me with sexy Armani underwear...
BLURB!
"What are you, contractly obligated?" I manage to get out

No comments: