mr. weiner

i found my nail clippers.  It's a tool for your nails, your hands, your toes.  I wore my nice socks in case someone walked in and wanted to compliment me on my socks.  You can really feel the difference when you pull the material onto your feet. I try not to look aggressive or unapprochable, but it's hard for me to smile and i was worried my fangs might rip into the socks.  i came home and took off my socks and placed them back in the drawer with their friends.

tomorrow i think i'll clip my toe nails and go back to del taco. i'll be more comfortable, and i can stay longer.  the girl who works there is heavyset and very standoffish.  I often feel like i should verbally abuse her but when i look into her eyes and at her lips i wonder if she is depressed, and then sometimes i look at her and i want to tell her she's lazy.   This time i go i think i'll wear shorts and ask her what she thinks of my socks. She doesn't seem very talkative.  I want to figure out if she's insecure about her weight or if she's secure but still very curt. 

No comments: