Fuck this shit, I'm not just going to lie in bed like a momo. I'm going to watch The Insider with Russell Crowe and Al Pacino, and smoke cigarettes till I fall asleep.



she churched off in jerk
it was a chicken jerk
i want to church the chicken
but eat the jerk
it was a chicken jerk
she was a jerk
i didn't know what she was thinking

she wanted to know what i was thinking
she didn't give me a penny
so she sent me to church
where i couldn't jerk off
so i ate their chicken
then the old lady got mad
and kicked me out of their house

i told her if i had more money
id go to church
i was still jerking off
and there was blood on my face
but she wasn't interested in my money
she's like that

we're both romantics me and her
she wanted to cut the head off the chicken

I told her I'd never eat a Big Mac again
but she did she did go with Ted

Ted's parents own the barn.

in my dream the building was about to explode or be flooded and we had to get out of the room and go down all the steps but we were lagging.  we didn't know if we should use the elevator.  I'll tell you what id rather be back in that building than here...like a momo!

What do you want?  
or could it be What is it you want?
lost in translation, one's softer

she sent me to church, where I couldn't jerk off
I don't know what she was thinking.

she thinks I'm broken, yes she does
I don't know what she was thinking.


No comments: