Malaysia? Yea right pal

now to take my reward,
check my stats real quick,

I had spam for a year or two, a lot of it when i realized it was spam, i was drunk and content, i had a friend i pissed away, then ihad germany for a year or two, that kept me doing the same, sometimes i thought we were sweet for each other until it was time for me to go off then shed break up with me afew times, then i got more romantic.  Slowly i had managed some page views, i had some fans, a straggler from poland maybe, an englishman, sometimes someone stayed on for a page or a few. Try not to look at how many minutes. seems voyeuristic.  thats why i hate landing on someone's page.  I figured they were probably one of her girlfriends or boyfriend or something, keeping tabs on me the guy, maybe the girlfriend secretly has the hots for me, maybe the boyfriend is intrigued, various ways, insect, soul, gentleman
latelythough i think they told me that they were all artificializing their page views,.  they would bring up a rant or whole thing in a funny way to get me to blush, like playtime, but that was prolly the best approach, to get me to smile.  i don't think they like any of poems or the little jurgen klopps or the—oh! that whole thing, you were doing there for a while...and sometimes you would bring it back.  Frankly, I don't think they went that far back ahead.

I never had Germany.  Could have been Sweden, could have been Cinncinatti this whooe time.  Could have been a real sign along the way.  Who knows.  She could still see me the whole time.  She could have mated me long ago, maybe lshe's their ringleader.  Maybe she's dead.  Maybe a face implant.  Maybe she forgets and checks my position. Maybe, i forget what i was saying

Am I really that important for the production?  I saw that.  shh

No comments: