- Who this?
- It's your daddy, bitch.
- What's uppers?
- What does that even mean?
- Hey, you called me!
- What are you doing?
- Eating Kentucky Fried Chicken in my car at the park, looking at trees.
- You're eating KFC, in your car, at the park, watching trees grow?
- It's not KFC; I got it by the airport.  It's still Kentucky Fried Chicken over there.
- I'm having beers on my porch; you should stop by.
- I quit drinking.
- Since when?
- I dunno, it's been like 3 or 4 days.
- No fuckin way.
- Yea, I don't mess with those sinful spirits no more. 
- No fuckin way.
- That shit's whack.
- I got some Johnny Walker Double Black a client gave me.
- Hold on, I got a pamphlet (voice in distance) I'm supposed to read...in moments like...(gruntingvoice coming back) While I appreciate your generous offer, I have made the courageous—
- Gentleman Jack.
- You're a loser, _____. Always have been.
- Hey maybe I should get some KFC.  That sounds good.
- It's not KFC. Hey, you gotta start calling me more often.  I need shit to do.
- Yea, okay.  I'll call you.  We'll go eat.

No comments: