Okay, what next?
- Okay....um, ok....okay, let's get the kids in the backyard.  There's kids in the studio audience right?  We'll have them search for mulberries...you know, figs, oranges, lemons, shit like that.
- Apricots.
- No apricots.  Who said that?  She's fired!  I want her out now!  No, I'm just kidding.  Anyway, so this will give me some time to heat up soup and continue drinking, while these critters run around—
- Right, so we have none of those fruits in the yard, and there's plenty of dog shit on the ground.  But the lemons we can hoist a kid or use a basketball player for your neighbor's yard.
- So this is why they pay you the big bucks, to be my producer?  I like you, I think, but first I have a question for you: Do we have that movie Critters on Netflix?  I thought I could lie somewhere on the ground and watch it with the kids.
- Off the top of my head, I don't think so, and I'm thinking about Redbox but I know that my thinking is making you tilt your head, so No!  It's just not feasible.
- That's a shame.  That would be a great field trip for the kids.  That movie makes me hungry during easter.  Ok!  Staff meeting, now!


No comments: