I went to a meeting, then picked up a friend and we went for a little drive.  I got harassed by cops.  He said I was doing like 50-55mph and that I parked to get away from him and his lover, but I know Iwasn't  because for the last 5 minuttes I was relating to my friend a story about this homeless kid that hangs around the 7-11 in the neighborhood and how a feew weeks back I bought some taquitos and drinks for him and he refused, which puzzled me and kinda hurt my feelings.  We joked that I should have insisted and said, "What, you think you're better than me, or something?  Cause obviously, you're not."  Anyway, that cop should have seen us when we were nearing ____ 20 minutes earlier.  

Then I rented "Captain Phillips" from a vending machine.  It's a thrilling movie, but I can't really concentrate.  I don't know, I just kept thinking about knitting you a quilt and showing it you maybe when I go to sleep. 

 I might paint the walls. 

No comments: