I can't sleep.  Insomnia's slowly creeping up on me day by day.  I'm revisiting the Wire from the start. Tomorrow I think I'll have some Italian for dinner.  Spagetti and meatballs, maybe.  Some kind of pasta. I can already feel stuffed.  I wonder if I'm being manipulative.  I hope I'm not.  I can't ever be too sure.  I like way I'm feeling. Sometimes it's like I don't know how to contain it, like I just got off the phone with her, and I'm going to do 50 cartwheels in my room.  The bad thoughts I just quickly shut them off before they can start.  I cut them off like they're a Prius.  Maybe I'll edge back into my legendary diet.  Maybe I'll paint the walls.

This one time last week I went to In-N-Out at 10AM cause I thought it was 2PM and got in an argument at the drive-thru with this girl and said, "This is the second time you guys got my order wrong in as many occasions.  I don't know why people  are so crazy about your stupid burgers.  I'm never coming back here again."  Then I started crying and ran away into the bushes and turned back and looked at them.

Later on that night, I went back, cause I still wanted my original order.

No comments: