-$55 dollars?  That's not no childhood good times prices.
- I supersize with you, but there's nothing I can do.  I'm actually a real-life superhero but this is the only thing that pays the bills—everybody wants Batman or Superman...
- Yea, yea...my grandfather's in an insane asylum that's supposed to be a hospital in another country. Look, you're scaring all the children away with your prices.  Where's Ronald?  Is Ronald here?  I want to talk to Ronald. 
- Hey, maybe it's inflation.
- Inflation?  That's a big word for a superhero. 
- I'm taking accounting classes at the local community college.  Once in awhile I'll have a couple drinks with my dinner and go to class in my costume...
- Is Ronald here yet?  Or Diet?
- No, sorry...guess my humor's not for everyone.


- Sorry...okay, look, What's your name?  My name is Quentin, from the Sound and the Fury.
- My real name, or the Superhero?
-(rolls his eye) whatever, player.
-...Evan...s....Presence.
-Now that sounds like you made it up.
- Oh, you got me!  The truth is, I cam never remember the name I was given to attend this planet.
- (scoffs) Just tell Ronald I'll call him back.

No comments: