Hmmn

from Shutter island moviefilm
Shutter Island i think 

[Teddy and Chuck interview patient, Peter Breene]

Peter Breene: She'd smile at me. She was so sweet, but you could see it in her eyes, she liked to be naked, to suck cock.
Chuck Aule: Okay, Mr Breene.
Peter Breene: And then she asked me if she could have a glass of water, alone, in the kitchen, like that's no big deal?
Teddy Daniels: Wh...why was that a big deal?
Peter Breene: It was obvious. She wanted me to pull out my thing so that she could laugh at it.
Teddy Daniels: Mr Breene, we need to ask you some questions, okay?
Peter Breene: When I cut her she screamed, but she scared me. What did she expect?
Teddy Daniels: Interesting, but we're here to talk about Rachel Solando, okay?
Peter Breene: Rachel Solando. Do...do you know that she drowned her own kids? She drowned her kids. This is...this is a sick fucking world we live in, I'll tell you that. But you know what, they should be gassed. All of them, the...the retards, the killers, the niggers. You kill your own kids? Gas the bitch!

No comments: