I was really impulsive today, babe.  But only with spending food on money.  I got up at around 7am, and I was pretty surprised.  I thought I may as well go to work early today, but in a little bit.  I took a few bites of some beef jerky I had on my drawer with my eyes closed and gave some to my dog then I got up and drove down to this little breakfeast shack and paid 7 bucks for a breakfeast burritto.  And on the way back a voice said to me, you realize you just paid 7 bucks for a burritto, right?  Yea, but it was huge, like the size of your arm.  When I got home I watched a little netflix while I had my breakfest but there was so much stuff in the burritto, that after I ate it I promptly fell asleep and didn't start work until about 1pm.  When I got up again, I had some of the laffy-taffy watermelon flavor i bought on impulse yesterday.

I had a stomach ache all day because the burritto place makes its own hot salsa and I ordered extra of it, and I was so irritated at my own body that to spite it, I went into Mcdonalds and ordered a McDouble and a Buffalo Ranch McNasty and small fries and a large diet coke.  Then at a gas station, I had a huge Rice Krispies Trest with Choco Chip, like huge, like the size of my...you know... 

Then around 6:30 for dinner I decided to go find somewhere to eat in the town center, but my stomach still hurt and there was no parking anywhere and why don't these people go home don't they have families? So I drove around looking for parking for awhile but not really feeling like parking, so then I put some gas in the car and drove home.  While I was waiting in line to fill up I heard a 90s song that really jacked me up and I realized I was feeling kind of manic and I thought I would probably get drunk instead of eating tonight.

When I got home, I left home again about 15 minutes later and thought maybe I'll go get some teriyaki at that sushi place but I ended up sitting through an AA meeting, then after the meeting, I rushed out and instead of talking to people I went and got some terriyaki.  

Then about an hour after eating, I had two slices of pizza.  One was with pinnapple and ham and that was really good with tabasco sauce, the other was sausage, onions, and pepperonni and I took out the sausages.  A little before my first dinner, I bought one of those Starbucks Vanilla Light iced drinks and a Kinder Chocolate Brownie to prove to the cashier that I feel a bit financially reckless today.

I didn't win the lottery today.  In the morning when I woke up, I thought i should quit playing the lottery but eventually decided that I can't because I have my set of roulette numbers that are imprinted in my brain, and if those numbers ever come up and I didn't play them that day, I would have to hamg myself.


No comments: