fertile rapper - milkman

a million dollars
a million bitches
fuck a day
do at a time, feel me?

Fertile is my name
and Vast is my Land

uh-huh, here we go...

I remember when I met ya
schoolgirl, you thought I'd hesitate
but I milked ya'
That night, the lights were beaming
the stars from your eyez 
and my gold teeth

I remember, yo, prior to dinner 
plucking flowers
from yo neighbors' gardens
to present to yo parents
(Yo, fuck those flowerz!)
Now i be droppin them gold bar bullions
at the doorstep in the mornin
And yo daddy he hoards them in the basement

I'm like the Milkman!

I brings the steak
over the holidays
every mothafuckin one of them,
from New Year's day to all
them Jewish days

 every evenin'
When we be eatin'
Yo parents know
that I stuff yo basement

Uh! Stuff yo basement

beef brisket, gold-plaited n' shit
salty mouth-waterin slab of chuck 
with spices and chives 
on my wood chunk chuck

I'm like the Milkman!
I'm Yo Milkman


(Fertile Rapper
drops tuesday)







No comments: