this is kind of a practice to see what we can unlock.  You just start writing immediately and you don't stop to think and then of course there will be hesitation becas don't stop of the thoughts of crumpled paper but don't stop we can always delete it don"5 stop id it don't unlock something we know not yea yea yea ok - delete

I like to walk around my neighborhood at nights when i was younger it was with my headphones and radiohead's street spirit (fade out) but as pushkin said when i grew up i put away my toys so i ditched the headphones and now i like to break into my neighbors' house while they are in the living room watching tv and watch with them.  They have an elevated house so it takes quite an effort or slight jump to their window and then a struggle for me to hoist myself up and they are used to me by now so while they are watching tv and i am struggling to get through their windowblinds and then i fall into their living room they do not even look at me while they are on their sofa husband and wife they are working on their pistachios and they say cooly "Get out" without a glance and i brush myself off in their living room and i say ok, see you guys next time oh by the way what are you watching and they say Amazing Race and I nod and walk out of their house through their front door

No comments: