- Have you heard of me?
- Yes.
- Do you know who I am?
- No.
- How could you have heard of me but not know who I am?
- I don't know.
- Clearly.  Let's try this again.  Do you know who I am?
- No.
- Well, have you heard of me?
- At times.
- I'm Chad NewBrunswick.
- So I've heard.  You look different from the pictures.
- How so?
- Well, I guess you look about the same.
- How many pictures of me have you seen?
- Four.  Or seven.  Or maybe none.
- Do I look the same in any of them?
- Maybe in a couple.  But in the other ones, not so much.
- Which ones?  Come now, out with it.
- (exhausted) The third and the sixth.  
- Do you have them?
- I have had them, I guess you can say.
- Show me.  Would you have been able to show me?
- They are in my right jacketcoat pocket.  If you'll just untie me--
- Not so fast... Is it a jacket or a coat? Speak.
- I am speaking.
- Speak to me, please.
- I refuse to speak.
(Chad NewBrunsWick slaps him)
- Is it a jacket or a coat?
- It's sportswear.  Can't you see my blue windbreakers?
- You mean your aluminum pants?  (snickers to his lackey). Straight out of the Czech Republic.
- I heard that.
- You heard what?
- Your Aside.
- How could you, with your windbreakers.  (snickers, again)
- When are you going to let me go?
- You can go, now.
- No, I can't.  That's not funny.  
- It is from where I'm standing.
-  Boss, I think it's a sportscoat.
- Don't interrupt.
- Who, me?
- Me?
- I said don't interrupt.
- All right.
- Well?
- Well what?  
- You heard the man.
- What?
- What you're wearing, is it a sportscoat or not?
- Maybe it's a jumpsuit from the 80s.
- I said don't interrupt!  And you, answer his question! (slaps him again).  What are you doing standing there, get to work!  Ah, you slapped him in the ear!
- I'll get him again, Boss.  He ain't going nowhere.

No comments: