First time I've sat down to watch tv in two weeks

check this out




from The Wire

McNULTY: It's this one here with the orange cord going out the back. They're pirating juice from the other house.
UNIFORMED COP#1: You fucking gotta be kidding me. Now I'm policing for BG&E?
3EEE1DEA.JPGMcNULTY: They're not there yet. But when this kid here posts, snatch him up.
UNIFORMED COP#1: Park our asses outside this shit hole and wait for some little project yo to raise up?
McNULTY: Mrs. McNulty raised no fools. Four Faidley's crab cakes in the bag, 24 Dutch beers in the box.
UNIFORMED COP#2: Faidley's, huh?
UNIFORMED COP#1: You're alright, McNulty. I don't care what all them other fucks downtown say about you.
3EEE1E04.JPGMcNULTY: 11-35, what's up?
(Kima on radio) Our friend wants a meet. Same spot.
McNULTY: Copy that, 15 minutes.
UNIFORMED COP#1: What's the deal with the yo boy? What he do?
McNULTY: He stumble into my world.

No comments: