i wanted to go to a meeting, at least there would be people there.
i had to no way to get there, the bus routes wouldn't work 
i thought it a waste to pay for a cab
it's funny though, id spend 60 bucks for a cab just to go down there and get a tiny speckle
it's too late now, anyway
so i'll just sit here
i won't eat chocolate
im trying to eat healthy

my friend's drunk
he hasn't contacted me for weeks
i don't blame him last time i insulted him
he says come down here anddrink 
hey asshole, how the fuck am i going to get there?
did you forget that night?
he says quitting is for losers

sure the thought crossed my mind
but it's going to feel like putting poison in my body
maybe i am exaggerating,
maybe it's not a big deal 
either way, it's not really calling me right now
i'm alone in this
i will always be alone with it

No comments: