3 Gangsters making their scene

-Ok, that's them.  There's a couple by the steps, and the rest of them right there.  That's Juice, right there.  The way this has to go, I'll step to Juice, you guys get a good view on all of them.  I'll announce myself all chill till Juice inevitably drops it, and I catch him.
-Inevitably?  What's that?
-It's like doom.
-(the weak link) Yea,  if he doesn't know what's goin on.
-Once I catch him, I'll have it cold on his temple, and you guys make sure sure you have the others monitored--you know, Supervise that shit.   Check the steps, be on all of them before they catch a whiff of something cute.  Once Juice starts making sense, I'll lower the piece, but you guys stay in commando, till we're out--nice and clean.  We'll shake hands.
-Civilized.
-Fresh N' Easy

No comments: