Give me a pen and paper and...

well, there you go, boy.

--ah, fuck!  Right now?  My stomach hurts and-
--You said any time--in fact you said, and I quote, "Suck my dick any time, on the pier, with the wind and the pigeons and the Marine helicopters saying hello as we wave on our countrymen!  And I'll give you magic.  
--...?
-- Well, give us magic.
-- You're really something, you know that, right?  You know that on the street, they call you, "Joey, the Bitch."  Fuck you!   You know, if I didn't know any better, I would say you're trying to suck My Dick!
--Joey the Bitch, Joey the Plumber...everyone's always going to call you something.  So, do you want to like hang out?
--Weren't we supposed to argue?
--With who?  There is nothing there!  Who...Whom, is it?
--I don't know man, but you look funny doing it.
--Besides, he's not going to care.  Now that he's discovered he loves himself, he's always on the bus.

No comments: