The Most Terrible Band in the world, who is the most Popular

( Press Conference)

-- we are  The Most Terrible Band in the world, who is the most Popular.
 - Hello, I am  __ J. Levinstein,   The Most Terrible Band in the world, who is the most Popular will field some questions, but they can only afford 15 minutes (big grin)
-- What does it mean to sport a goatee?
-- ( band member Chad #1) Oh, it's all about the sport.  Sporting is what I'm about.  Without sporting, I wouldn't be who I am.
-- To the Guitarist? :  Does it bother you that people say you workout and you have broad shoulders--
_ ( band member Chad #2) It's doesn't bother me.  I'm Chad!
-- But sir, you have been seen in clubs, in the coast, wearing tight shirts.
-- (band member Chad#2).  Gene, the weather was like that when I got there.  Now on the advice of counsel (Levinstein, big grin)--

No comments: