It pangs me some nights, Oh, loyal reader.   Keeps me up into the prelude, and then dawn, and the chirping of the birds.  Light brings some kind of calm.  But I know.  Deep down I know.  

There Are times when I'm wholly alone.  And it afflicts me--the affliction.  Sartre talks of troubled sleep.  He's 4'6--what does he know?

I've heard of the Lockness.  The giant of the sea.  Late at night on the deck of a cruise ship out to sea.  In the night, where your darkest passions flicker upon your greatest fears.  

There's a monster out abound.  And it keeps calling me.  Inside I know--I'm about to produce the greatest giant, the monster, that this world has ever seen.  I try to run home.  But I can only skip like Mr. Bean.

Inside I know.
I'm going to be responsible for the greatest turd in the history of the world.  
Andre the Giant!  Where do you keep your famous bathtubs?

No comments: