I remember when everybody was to or -for, in the issue of reform.  Of course, back then it meant, all the boys who ran up to Canada, to avoid the war and all, 
-- What my brother said, 'To Avoid the Big Dick.'  He always was peculiar with his words, but I assume Richard Dixon from his thoughts.  He joined the army at a young age, and sometimes when Kylie and Brenden would come over in third grade, he would like to wrestle them.  


I always liked the summertime.  Sandy Mae lived next block over, and my mother met her mom, so it was like okay, if she came over.  My brother would always come out the room when Sallie Mae would bring her brothers over.  It was like, we were family--he would always wrestle them, and wrestle them.

When I realized Sally Mae was a twat and had been sleeping with her Spanish tutor, I told my brother Fred, but he kept wrestling, and wrestling--I didn't want to bother them.

No comments: