I had a couple teaspoons of peanut butter while I was standing over the sink.  Better jot it down. I think it was more of a regulation-size teaspoon.  Not so much homestyle, but like it came from a late-night diner, or the Soviet Union--straight out of Yugoslavia--and found its way into my kitchen drawer.  It looked crude and unappealing.

 I think I'm getting too much fiber.

Instead of a plain chicken breast, I've been grounding my chicken.  That way I can add cilantro and spices into it.  I've been getting good results with cilantro; and pistachios are preferred over peanuts.

Tilapia is tasty, but I should look into more fish. Cod, herring maybe, or mackerel.  I've never thought of myself as a salmon type of guy.  But if that's what you want me to be, I'll do it.

Maybe some catfish.

No comments: