Yo, baby boy, Levinstein called again. Ah, jeez!

'N famous and Levinstein meet.

- We need a feud.
- ...feud?  What you mean, playboy?
-  (shuffling through papers) Need you to battle with someone, "First on the Scene" is hot. (looking up, serious).  Brotha Flava: I did his mother's taxes -
- Who?  Fredic? Little Freddy? I grew up with his -
- You guys should do battle.  Say you
you slept with his wife or something.
- Alisha?  Ah, She's a saint!
- Well then attack each other's street credibility.
- But we don't have any cred, Mr. Levinstein.  We went to Saint Barthemus together.  His brother and me sang in the gospel -
- Well then, do something!  Listen to me, if you want to make those greens, that cheddar cheese, that dollar to make you holler -
- Ah, you is something, Mr. Levinstein!  
- I'll call his mother.  We'll think of something.

No comments: