Cribs

Hello, welcome, come.  I show you my home.


Welcome to my family room.    That's fur rug, black and white.   My furniture, black and white, like zebra.  Fireplace, very warm, marble tiles.  I hang my parents' picture on the wall.  They loved each other so much.  I loved them. My wife loved them.  I hang one more in our bedroom. On fireplace counter, more pictures.   Eiffel Tower.  It's Ceaser's Palace and Venetian, our pets, my wife's mother.

Vopshum, here's my kitchen, remodeled mo-dern style, marble counter, all lighting, refrigerator big.  My neighbors can usually see me in my underwear when I'm in kitchen.  They must not like it, but the windows are big so they see our TV.

Show you some of my food.

Here's some kvass, very good drink, and some russian sour cream -- the crumbs are from the bread.  I like to double-dip in the middle of the night.  My wife doesn't like it - but her sister does!  eh-he-he-he-he! eh-he-he-he! oh...vi, no,  hala give me that camera!

...tketsi




No comments: